VANILLA BURST PROTEIN BALLS
Craving something sweet that won’t hurt your waistline?
Easy to make and delicious, try these Vanilla Burst Protein Balls for a guilt free, energy-loaded snack that’ll satisfy your sweet tooth.
MAKES: APPROX 20 BALLS
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 3 scoops Vanilla Rapid Loss Meal Replacement
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- ¼ cup honey or agave nectar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup coconut flakes
- Line an airtight container with baking paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, coconut oil and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients to form a dough. Slowly add in water until dough is of a wet consistency to hold the balls together, but is not sticky.
- Place coconut flakes on a small plate.
- Using a tablespoon, create balls of mixture and coat with coconut flakes.
- Chill and store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- If your coconut oil is hard to mix, microwave it for 10 – 20 seconds to soften.
- For a grittier texture and nuttier taste try substituting coconut flour for almond meal and coconut oil for almond butter.
- Your balls can be frozen, and will store in the freezer for up to one month.
Made in Australia using quality ingredients, Rapid Loss Meal Replacement shakes are nutritionally formulated for use as both a satisfying meal replacement to assist with healthy and sustainable weight loss or weight management, or as a nutritional protein-rich supplement or snack to support a healthy and active lifestyle. Quick & easy to prepare at home or on the go, each delicious serving is powered with vitamins, minerals, protein and fibre designed to boost energy, build & maintain lean muscle, optimise performance and increase satiety to leave you feeling satisfied and energised.